Peter, that is very encouraging and thank you for sharing. A few questions for you:
1. Did you replace an existing A/P or was this a brand new installation?
2. If the former, what did you replace?
3. And if the former, did you reuse existing servos or go all new?
4. Did you have to get an engineer involved on paperwork for submission to the FSDO? Or was the Garmin
install instructions adequate for your submission?
5. Assume your avionics shop provided you a 337? Are you willing to share it with other 200 owners?
6. Last but not least, ballpark price for parts, labor and paperwork?
Much obliged and congratulations!